Your Plumbing & Heating Specialists!
Serving Williams Lake and Northern BC
RESIDENTIAL FURNACE SERVICE IN WILLIAMS LAKE
Extend the life of your furnace by having regular maintenance from the expert team at RL7 Mechanical Ltd. Our technicians are thorough, because we want to ensure that you’re not only comfortable on chilly nights, but are also safe from any potential leaks and other small problems that can quickly grow into costly fixes if left unattended. Count on us for quality residential furnace service in Williams Lake.
Read on to learn more about the furnace services we provide Williams Lake!
FURNACE INSTALLATION SERVICES
RL7 Mechanical Ltd is proud to carry quality industry brands for your home. We service, install, sell and maintain gas, electric, oil and propane furnaces. Call us to find out which option is most suitable for your needs!
Some of the furnaces we proudly install are from:
Furnace Inspection Services
If you’re concerned about the state of your furnace, don’t hesitate to call us here at RL7 Mechanical Ltd so we can put your mind at ease!
Furnace inspections can vary depending on what type of furnace you have. Generally, our team will check the following items for performance and safety:
- Check the vent system for any leaks or blockages
- Examine the heat exchanger for signs of corrosion and cracks or separations; a damaged heat exchanger can allow deadly carbon monoxide to escape
- Remove and check the blower wheel, cleaning its components and clearing it of dirt and debris
- Test the blower access door to ensure it is tightly sealed
- Check the air intake grills for blockages
- Perform an amp-draw test; the results should be within the unit’s listed specifications
- Check the burner for proper ignition and testing the flame sensor for accurate operation
- Lubricating all the motor’s moving parts to reduce friction
- Check that all electrical connections are tight and examining the wiring for signs of rust and corrosion
- Test the thermostat calibration
- Examine the flue for obstructions
- Test the unit’s safety controls, including the high limit control to ensure the furnace does not overheat
- Check the belts for signs of wear or cracks
- Test the system’s start-up cycle
- Check the furnace’s air filter
These checks not only ensure that your furnace is running optimally, but also that it is not in danger of damaging your home through fire or toxic fumes. A perfectly running furnace also helps you save on bills! A correctly calibrated thermostat means that the furnace is expelling the exact amount of heat needed to warm your home, rather than overheating and driving up your monthly costs. We understand that this is a bit of a complicated process, so feel free to ask us questions!
Once our qualified technicians completely diagnose your furnace, we will inform you about its condition and suggest suitable repair services. We also suggest preventative maintenance to help prolong the life and efficiency of your furnace.
CONTACT US TODAY
Contact us today to learn more about our residential furnace services we offer Williams Lake and the surrounding areas. We also supply fire protection supply for both commercial and residential clients. You can also fill out our online form to get in touch with us.